It’s amazing how many new and redesigned models are being introduced this fall; the Los Angeles auto show was unusually busy this year, as many manufacturers presented their new rides. What is normally the auto show circuit’s most environmentally friendly show turned into a horsepower slugfest.
Anyway, here’s what we’ve got in store for you in the next few days.
Next week, we’ll be publishing:
|2012 Porsche 911 Carerra GTS (Photo: Porsche)
And don’t miss in the coming weeks:
- The winners of the 2012 Auto123.com Awards;
- Our first impressions of the redesigned 2012 Porsche 911;
- Our first impressions of the brand new 2013 Mazda CX-5 crossover;
- Our first impressions of the new 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8;
- Reviews of the 2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible, the 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, the 2011 Mercedes-Benz R-Class and the 2011 Audi S5 Cabriolet;
- A review of the sporty 2011 Yamaha YZF450R ATV over on Moto123.com;
- The usual blogs, rants and news;
- And much more.
- Our Christmas Shopping Guides;
- Our first drive of the 2012 Suzuki Kizashi;
- Our usual onslaught of new vehicle reviews.
Drive safely everyone; and don’t forget those winter tires.
|2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 (Photo: Dodge)