CarProof is a Canadian based used vehicle history reporting service. We are superior to other internet based vehicle history service for the following reasons:
If you are researching a used vehicle that is or has been registered in Canada there is simply no substitute for CarProof. Don't buy a used vehicle without demanding to see a CarProof Report.
- We were founded to access and supply important Canadian used vehicle data that is not provided by other popular U.S. based services, including Carfax.
- We are electronically connected "live" to our data sources. This means that our data is always current and not outdated. Other services purchase data dumps periodically leaving the chance that recent important data is not included in their reports.
- We are the only service that provides consumers with Canadian lien and/or security interest information on vehicles. We are connected live to each provincial and territorial registrar responsible for maintaining these records. Other U.S. based services, including Carfax, do not report any Canadian vehicle lien information.
- We are the only service that provides consumers with Canadian insurance and accident claims data. Through our live connection to comprehensive databases that service the Canadian insurance industry, we provide data from 90% of Canada's private insurance industry. We also have a product that instantaneously searches the ICBC database for insurance claims data in British Columbia.
- We are the only service that is electronically connected to the database for each provincial and territorial Ministry of Transportation in Canada. Through our live connections we provide consumers with access to the same current data used by departments of motor vehicles in Canada and the U.S. Other U.S. based services, including Carfax, are not electronically connected to each Canadian province and territory.
- In addition to all of the above, our reports also provide consumers with data from one of the largest U.S. based vehicle history services. Through our live connection to Experian Automotive's 20 billion + record database, all of our reports include the data you would get from other popular U.S. based vehicle history services.
Click here to go to the CarProof website
Consumer Car Ratings