The Audi R18 e-tron and Ultra have set the four best performances in qualifying before the Spa Six Hours, second round of the World Endurance Championship.
The pole position was set by the R18 e-tron hybrid, which makes its racing debuts at Spa this weekend, driven by Allan McNish, Tom Kristensen and Rinaldo Capello, ahead of a "classic" R18 ultra diesel driven by Marco Bonanomi and Oliver Jarvis.
The second row of the grid was reserved by the second R18 e-tron and the second R18 Ultra diesel.
Team Rebellion's Lola-Toyota, driven by Nicolas Prost, Neel Jani and Nick Heidfeld was fifth fastest, and best fuel-powered cars. The best LMP2 performance is the ADR Delta's Oreca-Nissan driven by Martin, Kerr and Greaves, which was 11th fastest overall.
Concerning the GT cars, the Luxury Racing's Ferrari F458 driven by Fred Makowiecki and Jaime Melo set the best GTE Pro performance, while the best GTE Am car was the IMSA Performance's Porsche 997 driven by Nicolas Armindo, Raymond Narac and Anthony Pons.
Qualifying results - Six Hours of Spa (WEC)
1. Capello-Kristensen-McNish (Audi R18 e-tron) - Audi Joest - 2min01.579s
2. Bonanomi-Jarvis (Audi R18 ultra) - Audi Sport - 2min02.93s
3. Fässler-Lotterer-Tréluyer (Audi R18 e-tron) - Audi Joest - 2min02.232s
4. Dumas-Duval-Gené (Audi R18 ultra) - Audi Sport - 2min02.705s
5. Prost-Jani-Heidfeld (Lola B12/60 Toyota) - Rebellion - 2min04.234s
6. Leventis-Watts-Kane (HPD ARX03) - Strakka - 2min04.636s
7. Belicchi-Primat (Lola B12/60 Toyota) - Rebellion - 2min05.078s
8. Brabham-Chandhok-Dumbreck (HPS ARX03) - JRM - 2min06.946s
9. Bourdais-Minassian (Dome S102.5 Judd) - Pescarolo - 2min06.954
10. Moreau-Basguette-Kreihamer (Pescarolo Judd) - Oak - 2min07.504s
11. J.Martin-Kerr-Graves (0reca 03 Nissan) - ADR Delta - 2min09.302s
28. Makowiecki-Melo (Ferrari 458 Italia) - Luxury - 2min19.770s
33. Armindo-Narac-Pons (Porsche 911 RSR) - IMSA - 2min21.640s