PDA

Voir la version complète : Autres spy shots: Jaguar S-Type 2008

STONE_COLD
17/10/2005, 09h29
Ce qui est une mule comme le dit l'article.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/images/gallery/tmb/10267_CGVKJMFZMNYPQ.jpg

Ça devrait ressembler à ça au produit final.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/images/gallery/tmb/10266_BJHQYUFQVOSWD.jpg

The Jaguar S-Type prototype caught here is destined to be one of the most important British cars ever developed, as the new Jaguar has to do what its forebears have failed to pull off: become a no-excuses global showroom hit. If the new S-Type family fails to make substantial inroads into the vital and highly lucrative executive car market, Jaguar could be drawn into a serious, perhaps irreversible, crisis.

This prototype was photographed near Jaguar's German engineering center, close to the Nürburgring circuit. This is what's known as a "cooling mule" - where the front of the new car is grafted onto the current model. Under the hood is a prototype setup of the new engine and cooling system.

Examining the pictures gives clues to the look of the car, which is rumored to be Jaguar's long-awaited break with traditional styling. The new hood is cut away sharply over the headlights, and the grille looks as if it will be cut further down into the front bumper. If these clues are anything to go by, the new S-Type will have a much more aggressive look than today's oddly retro machine. We also understand that the car will be the first Jag to adopt a modern nose-down, tail-up stance.

The new S-type should arrive in mid-to-late 2007, as a 2008 model, and an S-Type R is expected to follow about a year later.

We also hear rumors that the F-Type roadster could finally be launched, based on the S-Type's front-engine, rear-drive chassis. It's unlikely to appear before late 2007, though. This new-product push is believed to be the final throw of the dice for Jaguar, and Ford will be watching very
closely.

DisturbedPO
17/10/2005, 09h33
Méchant bolide en tk!!
Vraiment beau mais je ne sais pas si ça "pognerait" tant que ca.. Faudrait pas que le prix soit de 80 000$..

idun
17/10/2005, 11h14
Ça devrait ressembler à ça au produit final.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/images/gallery/tmb/10266_BJHQYUFQVOSWD.jpg

de cote, l'aile avant a les lignes d'une Bentley et l'arriere me fait penser a la nouvelle CLS.

Novaly
17/10/2005, 11h27
A part la grille qui fait trop grosse, j'adore le look. Vraiment un look qui colle au nom Jaguar.

Silverblades
17/10/2005, 13h46
Mais ca me fait penser....... des Jaguar...... vous en avez vu beaucoup vous dernièrement ?

C'est sur que j'me tiens pas beaucoup à Westmount mais il me semble que j'en voyait davantage avant... quelqu'un à les chiffres de ventes?

Stéphane Dumas
17/10/2005, 14h05
Mais ca me fait penser....... des Jaguar...... vous en avez vu beaucoup vous dernièrement ?

C'est sur que j'me tiens pas beaucoup à Westmount mais il me semble que j'en voyait davantage avant... quelqu'un à les chiffres de ventes?

Non, pas beaucoup en effet, et aussi faut ajouter qu'on ne voit pas beaucoup de pubs Jaguar à la tv comparé à BMW par exemple.

Silverblades
17/10/2005, 14h23

Non, pas beaucoup en effet, et aussi faut ajouter qu'on ne voit pas beaucoup de pubs Jaguar à la tv comparé à BMW par exemple.

Là tu marques un bon point ! Des pubs de Jaguar j'en ai seulement entendues 2-3 à la radio... et apart ca.... rien....