PDA

Voir la version complète : Honda: les chars les plus verts; GM au dernier rang

STONE_COLD
13/12/2004, 23h06
http://forums.gminsidenews.com/showthread.php?threadid=9385

JFL
14/12/2004, 09h59
GM makes some pretty efficient cars and trucks. I guess the Hummers and Tahoes drag them down though.

C'est vrai que ces véhicules doivent nuire à GM.

sanctus
14/12/2004, 10h17
c'est des excuses de pro-américain pour pollue plus.

LE MDX de Acura pollue moins qu'un banal cavalier, pourtant le MDX consomme plus.

C'est la technologie du moteur et des systemes d'échappement qui font la différence. Mais c'est certains que si ton catalogue contient juste des monstre, ca n'aide pas.

mais comme le dit un quelqu'un dans le forum pro-GM que STONE_COLD a lier, faut arrete de trouver des excuses a gauche et a droite.

I say congrats to Honda. We (GM fans) need to stop being in denial and trying to justify all of GM's problems with a "but if".

Who cares if Honda only makes 4's and 6's? Saying "but if they made a lot of v-8's" is a completely stupid argument. THis wasn't about fuel economy, it was about emissions, and Honda has embarassed GM. Why not admit it and hope GM does something aobut it. It has very little to do with how many cylinders an engine has and a whole lot more to do with how it was designed.

SO far every problem that GM has people here try to justify it with some stupid argument. I like GM, my whole family does, but to try to justify every failure is pathetic.

As Jeff Gordon said after finishing 3rd in the championship... "it doesn't matter what would have happened if...all that matters is what did happen"

Reminds me of what the VIper guys are saying about the new Z06 Vette, unwilling to admit that it will be an awesome car, most of them are saying "but it's still jsut a Vette" Well yea, but it's a Vette that will whipe the floor with a VIper.

Denial does not make a problem go away.

snoproblem
14/12/2004, 10h29
c'est des excuses de pro-américain pour pollue plus.

LE MDX de Acura pollue moins qu'un banal cavalier, pourtant le MDX consomme plus.

C'est la technologie du moteur et des systemes d'échappement qui font la différence. Mais c'est certains que si ton catalogue contient juste des monstre, ca n'aide pas.

mais comme le dit un quelqu'un dans le forum pro-GM que STONE_COLD a lier, faut arrete de trouver des excuses a gauche et a droite.

I say congrats to Honda. We (GM fans) need to stop being in denial and trying to justify all of GM's problems with a "but if".

Who cares if Honda only makes 4's and 6's? Saying "but if they made a lot of v-8's" is a completely stupid argument. THis wasn't about fuel economy, it was about emissions, and Honda has embarassed GM. Why not admit it and hope GM does something aobut it. It has very little to do with how many cylinders an engine has and a whole lot more to do with how it was designed.

SO far every problem that GM has people here try to justify it with some stupid argument. I like GM, my whole family does, but to try to justify every failure is pathetic.

As Jeff Gordon said after finishing 3rd in the championship... "it doesn't matter what would have happened if...all that matters is what did happen"

Reminds me of what the VIper guys are saying about the new Z06 Vette, unwilling to admit that it will be an awesome car, most of them are saying "but it's still jsut a Vette" Well yea, but it's a Vette that will whipe the floor with a VIper.

Denial does not make a problem go away.

Amen.

STONE_COLD
14/12/2004, 13h27
[quote="sanctus"]c'est des excuses de pro-américain pour pollue plus.

/[quote]

C'est quoi le probleme cactus :?: :?: First je ne suis pas actif dans aucun forum autre que celui-ci. Je vois pas le rapport, j'ai dit que GM finit au dernier rang des vehicules qui pollue le plus. J'ai meme pas ecris d'excuse. :!: :!: Si j'etais un pro-GM je n'aurais pas poster cet article.

Va faire ton cours d'analyse de texte toi aussi :wink:

Joe 123
14/12/2004, 13h33
Bravo pour mon petit MDX!!! Aucun rapport...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!