@marmotte

Voici ce que je croyais et avais lu:

This is a good string for me, I have learned more about my Jeep! I hope this helps: ESC/TCS/ERM are all related systems as follows: Electronic Stability Control and Electronic Roll Mitigation are both systems which use the Traction Control System and engine power reduction to mitigate loss of stability on pavement (high speed) driving conditions. These systems and their control functions are not necessarily helpful on off road (low speed) driving. The Wrangler allows the following ESC options;
Drive mode....Full On...Partial Off...Full Off
2WD...............X...........X
4Hi.................X...........X.............X
4Lo............................................X (below 35 MPH)
Partial Off allows more wheel slip but will limit engine power if the system thinks its necessary.
Full Off only permits electronic limited slip across each axle.
In 4Hi partial Off is activated by momentarily pushing the ECS Off button. The ESC Off warning light will be turned on. This mode is cancelled at ignition off.
4hi Full Off is activated by pushing and holding the ECS Off button until the ESCOFF message shows on the ODO readout. This mode is cancelled at ignition off.
4Lo automatically activates the Full Off mode with both the warning light and ODO messages displayed. This mode is deactivated if the vehicle speed exceeds 35MPH.
I learned something and hope this helps others.