Aggressive pricing strategy means it will cost enthusiasts no more money to take home a rally-bred WRX-and even less to own the ultra-high-performance WRX STI.
|Subaru WRX 5 doors 2011 (Photo: Subaru)|
Subaru Canada, Inc. (SCI) is pleased to announce pricing for the 2011 high-performance Impreza WRX and WRX STI models. Pricing for the new wide-body WRX will carry over from the previous model year, and Subaru is actually reducing the price of the 2011 WRX STI 5-door model as well as bringing back the WRX STI 4 door version.
Both the WRX and WRX STI receive major exterior enhancements for 2011, as well as:
- new 17-inch alloy wheels with wider tires for the WRX
- new CD/MP3/WMA audio system with iPod/USB/Bluetooth streaming audio capability, as well as a voice-activated Bluetooth hands-free communication system for all WRX models and the entry-level WRX STI
- a new Pioneer in-dash audio/navigation system for the WRX STI Sport-tech model that also includes hands-free Bluetooth operation, 12 million points of interest with an SD card for updates and iPod/USB connectivity, and new Pioneer front door speakers.
- WRX 4-door with 5-speed manual transmission (5MT) - $32,495
- WRX Limited 4-door with 5MT - $35,495
- WRX STI 4-door with 6-speed manual transmission (6MT) -$37,995
- WRX STI 4-door Sport-tech with 6MT - $41,595
- WRX 5-door with 5-speed manual transmission (5MT) - $33,395
- WRX Limited 5-door with 5MT - $36,395
- WRX STI 5-door with 6-speed manual transmission (6MT) - $38,895
- WRX STI 5-door Sport-tech with 6MT - $42,495
|Subaru WRX STI 4 doors 2011 (Photo: Subaru)|