Instead of red, the producers opted to have the car painted in Silver Birch to make it look stealthier. The DB5 became just as popular as Goldfinger. In fact, it's still one of the most famous cars in the history of film.
James Bond's DB5 included:
- Bulletproof windshield, side glass, and rear window;
- Revolving licence plate for France (4711-EA-62), England (BMT216A), and Switzerland (LU6789);
- GPS dashboard with tracking device
- Armrest controls for smoke screen, oil slick, front wing machine guns, and rear bulletproof screen;
- Shifter-controlled passenger ejector seat;
- Tire slashers.
Source : Wikipedia
|Photo: RM Auctions|