For its latest and 45th edition, the Tokyo Motor Show turns its gaze firmly towards the future, more precisely connected cars and autonomous driving technologies. In fact the theme of the 2017 show, which runs from October 25 to November 5, will be "Beyond the Motor."
Among the launches and unveilings on the schedule are several concept vehicles that incarnate the vision of future mobility guiding their manufacturers. We have a short list of some of the most prominent world premieres set to light up Tokyo Motor Show 2017:
- Honda – Sports EV Concept
- Lexus – unidentified new prototype
- Mazda – new product concept and new design concept
- Mitsubishi – e-Evolution Concept
- Nissan – LEAF NISMO
- Toyota – Fine-Comfort Ride concept
- Subaru – VIZIV Performance Concept
Don’t miss our Auto123.com coverage of Tokyo Motor Show 2017, beginning tomorrow!