Hot on the heels of our summer and all-season tire evaluations for passenger cars, here are our 2011 summer and all-season tire evaluations for light-duty trucks, including pickups and SUVs, available in Canada.
The team at PMCtire.com analyzed a number of sources from Canada, the United States and Europe in order to rank the various tire models with utmost fairness and accuracy.
Obviously, the rating system may differ from one tester to the next, since everyone has their own personal expectations and driving habits. These evaluations were conducted mainly to help you select the tire that best suits your needs.
You'll also notice that the gap between models is often small. That's mostly because the technology used by tire companies in the design and manufacturing process is similar. Ranking a specific model above another while staying unbiased proves quite difficult. We also strived to include many different levels of quality and pricing in order to meet as many different budgets and durability needs.
Here are our 2011 summer and all-season light-duty truck tire evaluations and rankings:
1. All-season light-duty truck tire evaluations
2. All-season performance light-duty truck tire evaluations
3. Summer performance light-duty truck tire evaluations
4. All-terrain light-duty truck tire evaluations
5. Off-road light-duty truck tire evaluations
6. All-terrain commercial light-duty truck tire evaluations
Article provided by PMCtire.com