For 2012, Honda is extending Honda Factory Performance program to include the 2012 Civic Si Coupe HFP. Joining the Accord HFP, which made its debut in 2011, the all-new Civic HFP will feature improved handling performance and more aggressive styling characteristics. The 2012 Civic Si Coupe HFP will go on sale this spring.
"After receiving positive feedback on our Accord HFP from this past year, we wanted to deliver a similar performance and styling direction to Canada's top-selling car," said Jamieson. "Civic Si Coupe HFP is perfect for the car enthusiast who wants to take both performance and style to the next level!"
2012 Civic Si Coupe HFP Highlights:
As reported by Honda Canada
- 2.4 litre, DOHC i-VTEC® engine, 4-cylinder 16-valve with 201 horsepower and 170 lb.-ft. of torque
- Close-ratio 6 speed manual transmission
- 18" HFP aluminum-alloy wheels with Michelin Super Sport Performance Tires
- HFP Suspension Package
- HFP side underbody, front bumper underbody and rear bumper underbody spoilers
- HFP exterior badging and interior floor mats
- Helical limited-slip differential
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with bilingual Voice Recognition
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Sport seats with high-contrast stitching and embroidery
- 360-watt AM/FM/CD premium audio system with MP3/Windows Media® Audio playback capability and 7 speakers including subwoofer, USB, and XM Satellite Radio
- HandsFreeLink™-bilingual Bluetooth® wireless mobile phone interface