From March 28th to April 5th, visitors at the 49th annual Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah, will get to see seven new concept vehicles in collaboration with Jeep Performance Parts and Mopar including:
- Jeep Chief: inspired by the classic, original Cherokee, with a nod to the west coast surfer lifestyle;
- Jeep Staff Car: a salute to legendary Jeep military service vehicles;
- Jeep Wrangler Africa: the ultimate Wrangler for back-country and overland expeditions;
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Overlander: built to meet the demands of lengthy wilderness treks;
- Jeep Renegade Desert Hawk: newest Jeep SUV built for the ultimate desert adventure;
- Jeep Cherokee Canyon Trail: elevated capability with undercarriage armour and extra traction;
- Jeep Wrangler Red Rock Responder: crafted to master the harshest terrain and respond to off-road emergencies.
“Jeep is proud to be taking seven new eye-catching and extremely capable vehicles to the Easter Jeep Safari, where we expect to delight our most loyal enthusiasts,” said Mike Manley, President and CEO of Jeep. “We go to this legendary event each year to showcase our latest Jeep production vehicles, as well as a variety of new ideas in our concept vehicles. In doing so, we receive a tremendous amount of valuable feedback, while interacting with our customers in the Jeep brand’s natural environment. We’re especially looking forward to this year’s Jeep Safari, as Renegade makes its official public debut on Moab’s demanding trails.”
This year’s collection of Easter Jeep Safari concept vehicles were designed with a combination of production and prototype Jeep Performance Parts by a small team of dedicated, passionate engineers, designers and fabricators that have been customizing production vehicles since 2002.