The new 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander debuting at the New York Auto Show has been redesigned and re-engineered to stand out in the competitive small crossover segment.
The Outlander now sports auto-off halogen headlights, LED position lights and taillights, 18” alloy wheels, colour-keyed front and rear bumpers with chrome accents, as well as heated side mirrors.
The interior is just as impressive with features such as;
- ECO mode switch;
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel;
- Electric power steering;
- 60/40 split folding rear seat with independent slide and reclining adjusters;
- 50/50 third-row fold-flat seating;
- Full-colour LCD Multi-Information Display;
- Remote keyless entry with panic feature;
- Two 12-volt power outlets, and more.
The 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander will protect occupants with seven standard airbags, Hill Start Assist, Active Stability Control with Traction Control Logic, a tire pressure monitoring system, an engine immobilizer with anti-theft alarm, and of course Mitsubishi's Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution (RISE) safety cell body construction.
Pricing and on-sale date have yet to be announced.