Just like the previous generation, the 2017 Ford F-150 will be available with a new STX package adding numerous exterior and interior features that aren’t offered on base XL models. It can be had from $40,499 in SuperCab configuration.
The list of STX extras includes:
- 20” machined-aluminum wheels;
- Black billet-style grille with body-colour surround;
- STX Sport Box Decal;
- Unique black sport cloth seats with lumbar support;
- Flow-through console (with steering column-mounted shifter);
- Privacy glass;
- 8” touchscreen with SYNC 3 and support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto;
- And more.
The 2017 Ford F-150 STX can be powered by a 2.7L or 3.5L EcoBoost engine, or a 5.0L V8.