Both SUVs offer more functionality, greater refinement, extra safety features, and many new technologies, led by a more fuel-efficient 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with direct injection and Active Fuel Management (official fuel consumption ratings have yet to be announced).
Other highlights of the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban include:
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats that enhance cargo capacity;
- Approximately 5 cm greater legroom for second-row passengers;
- Class-exclusive front-seat centre air bag;
- Keyless entry and push-button start;
- Available 8'' colour touchscreen radio with next-generation MyLink connectivity.