* The Bahrain International Circuit is 5.412km long and features 15 corners and 8 braking zones.
* The cars will run 57 laps and complete the distance of 308.238km Sunday.
* A 2-stop race strategy will see the cars pit around lap 19 and 28, while a 3-stop will see the cars coming in on laps 10, 20 and 42.
* The pit lane is 480m long and the cars take 22 seconds to run its entire distance.
* There is a 13% chance to see the Safety Car take to the track during the race.
* The race start has been delayed to 6pm this year.
* Last year’s race saw Nico Rosberg (Mercedes) take pole position with a time of 1m33.330. Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull Racing) captured victory ahead of Kimi Raikkonen and Romain Grosjean (Lotus’ teammates).
|The Bahrain pit lane (Photo: WRi2)|