First announced at the beginning of April, the first North American INFINITI LAB has been established in Toronto in partnership with non-profit initiative Multiplicity, which offers training and mentoring services to new startups.
INFINITI has just announced the nine startups—all working in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT) and on smart-city initiatives—that will benefit, since this past Monday and for the next four weeks, from the technology-accelerator program.
- Pitstop Predictive Maintenance (virtual technician)
- InnerSpace (indoor mapping)
- Rover Parking (shared parking)
- Pull Technologies (contacts on IoT)
- Tap Report (inspection tracking)
- Ubiqweus Inc. (data sharing)
- RoadLaunch (shipment management)
- NXCAR (connected vehicle safety)
- DRVEN (connected cars and smartphones)
At the end of the program and following an evaluation, the best startup will go on to participate in the 3-month program at INFINITI LAB Hong Kong starting in July.
Consult the INFINITI LAB Toronto website for more detailed information.