The 2016 Nissan Micra Cup Limited Edition made its debut at the Montreal Auto Show a few days ago. Only 250 units will be made, and sales will begin in the spring.
Inspired by the official Nissan Micra Cup race car, the Micra Cup Limited Edition sports a similar exterior appearance and 15'' 8-spoke Nissan Micra Cup street edition wheels. Inside, this new model features a unique numbered plaque signed by Olivier Bédard, the first-ever Nissan Micra Cup champion.
In related news, here is the race calendar for the 2016 Nissan Micra Cup:
- May 14-15: Calabogie Motorsports Park
- May 27-29: Circuit Mont-Tremblant
- June 5-6: TBA
- July 7-10: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- July 22-24: Circuit Mont-Tremblant
- August 12-14: Circuit Trois-Rivières
- September 2-4: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- September 23-25: Circuit Mont-Tremblant