For 2016, Porsche is launching the all-new 911 Carrera Black Edition and Boxster Black Edition, which will arrive in Canadian showrooms this July starting at:
- 2016 Porsche Boxster Black Edition -- $67,400
- 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera Black Edition -- $101,300
- 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet Black Edition -- $112,400
- 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Black Edition -- $108,200
- 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet Black Edition -- $119,300
Naturally, black is the theme both inside and out of the Porsche 911 Carrera and Boxster Black Edition models. They also come standard with 20" alloy wheels, automatically dimming rear-view mirrors, a rain sensor, and a Sport Design steering wheel.
With regard to performance, the 2016 Porsche Boxster Black Edition uses a 2.7L flat-6 engine that produces 265 horsepower. Drivers will enjoy the Porsche Communication Management (PCM) system with Audio Plus and navigation, heated seats, and dual-zone climate control.
Meanwhile, the 2016 Porsche 911 Carrera Black Edition boasts a 3.4L flat-6 engine developing 350 horsepower, heated sports seats, Bose audio, and a rear-view camera.