Mercedes-Benz has announced that the 2017 smart fortwo coupe and cabriolet will offer a new BRABUS Sport Package for $1,900 in the U.S. starting this fall.
It is available with passion, prime, and proxy models equipped with either the manual or automatic transmission. Highlights include:
- 16” front and 17” rear wheels;
- Matte grey rear diffuser;
- Body-coloured front and rear spoilers;
- Three-spoke multifunction sport steering wheel;
- Stainless steel sport pedals;
- And more.
Canadian availability of the BRABUS Sport Package has yet to be announced.