Are you a student looking for a new car? Check this out: Kelley Blue Book has just revealed its top 10 back-to-school cars for 2016.
Some of the aspects considered by the team at KBB include a starting price under $20,000 USD, styling, equipment, and practicality.
While the following list represents Kelley Blue Book’s top 10 best cars for students in 2016, the prices you’ll see were adjusted based on Canadian MSRPs.
- Honda Fit ($14,790)
- Kia Soul ($18,950)
- Honda Civic ($16,155 for the sedan, $19,455 for the coupe)
- Honda HR-V ($20,790)
- Mazda3 ($15,550 for the sedan, $19,350 for the Mazda3 Sport)
- Nissan Versa Note ($14,498)
- Subaru Impreza ($19,995 for the sedan, $20,895 for the 5-door model)
- Mazda CX-3 ($20,695 for the 2017 model)
- Ford Fiesta ($15,365)
- Chevrolet Spark ($11,845)