The new Volvo V90 and V90 Cross Country wagons will go on sale in the first quarter of 2017 starting at $59,900 and $61,900, respectively, the company has announced.
The Volvo V90 and V90 Cross Country are designed on the same Scalable Product Architecture (SPA) and will be available in Canada with the new T6 powertrain, which consists in a 4-cylinder, turbocharged and supercharged engine mated to an 8-speed Geartronic automatic transmission. Output is rated at 316 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. All-wheel drive comes standard.
Here is a breakdown of the various trim levels and packages:
- - V90 Momentum: $59,900
- - V90 R-Design: $64,450
- - V90 Inscription: $66,050
- - V90 Cross Country: $61,900
- - Momentum Plus Package ($1,700)
- - Vision Package ($2,000)
- - Climate Package I ($1,350) and Climate Package II ($2,300)
- - Sports Seats and Napa Leather ($1,800)
- - Cross Country Premium Package ($1,500) and Premium Plus Package ($2,500)