The 2015 Montreal International Auto Show features a number of Canadian premieres as well as two North American premieres. Here are some of the highlights:
- 2016 Mazda2 (Canadian premiere);
- Cadillac Elmiraj Concept (Canadian premiere);
- Toyota FT-1, TS030 hybrid race car, Prius c, and Prius v (plus the Scion barber shop!);
- Hyundai Intrado concept (North American premiere);
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagon, Beetle Classic, T-ROC concept;
- 2016 Kia Sorento (Canadian premiere);
- Porsche 911 Carrera GTS and Cayenne S E-Hybrid (Canadian premiere);
- Subaru VIZIV 2 concept (North American premiere).
- 2016 Lincoln MKX (unveiled few days ago at Detroit Auto Show)
Visit our Montreal Auto Show section to learn more about the new vehicles that were unveiled last week. Also, Matt and Miranda both made a list of their favourite new models on display at the Montreal Auto Show. Check them out!
Don't miss our photo galleries and videos captured by our photographer, Philippe Champoux. Audi A3 e-tron, Range Rover Sport, Magnum MK5, Maserati, Aston Martin, Rolls-Royce and more await you at Palais des Congrès until Sunday, January 25th.