Jeep today unveiled the seven concept vehicles that will attend the 50th annual Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah, from March 19-17, 2016. This comes a few days after we got a tiny sneak peek of the first two.
“These seven vehicles have been modified with Mopar and Jeep Performance Parts to take on the toughest trails, to go beyond where the road ends,” said Pietro Gorlier, Head of Parts and Service (Mopar), FCA – Global. “Mopar’s mission is to provide all FCA U.S. vehicle owners with unique performance parts and accessories to tailor vehicles to their individual lifestyles. Nothing supports that more than demonstrating how we can equip Jeep owners to take on some of the more extreme trails in the world.”
The Magnificent Seven (as we choose to call them) are:
- Jeep Crew Chief 715, a salute to legendary Jeep military service vehicles;
- Jeep Shortcut, inspired by the CJ-5;
- Jeep Renegade Commander;
- Jeep Comanche, practical and surprisingly capable on any terrain;
- Jeep FC 150, a true, go-anywhere vehicle and workhorse;
- Jeep Trailcat, powered by a Hellcat engine;
- Jeep Trailstorm, the ultimate Jeep Wrangler for exploring off the beaten path.