Pickup truck buyers and enthusiasts across Canada will be thrilled to learn that the broader 2017 GMC Canyon lineup will be led by the new, range-topping Canyon Denali and new, off-road-inspired All Terrain X models.
This comes on the heels of a 12% sales increase so far this year.
Distinguished by chrome exterior details like the Denali-signature grille and unique 20” ultra-bright machined aluminum wheels, the 2017 GMC Canyon Denali boasts a new 3.6L V6 engine mated to a segment-first 8-speed automatic transmission.
Additional standard features include:
- Heated steering wheel
- GMC IntelliLink with navigation and an 8” colour touchscreen
- 4G Wi-Fi hotspot
- Automatic climate control
- Full-colour driver information centre
- Remote start
- 7-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Two USB charging ports on the rear of the centre console and another inside the console
- Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning
Supporting a 3,175kg (7,000lb) max trailering load, the aforementioned new powertrain will be offered across the 2017 Canyon lineup, by the way, including the new All Terrain X package (available on the SLE model), which goes a step further than the popular All Terrain model with Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac all-terrain tires, all-weather floor liners, and more.
Look for the new 2017 models to arrive at GMC dealerships in the fourth quarter of this year.