Following the 2016 GMC Sierra All Terrain X and 2017 GMC Canyon All Terrain X that were announced earlier this year, here comes the new 2017 GMC Sierra HD All Terrain X, the most off-road-capable model in GMC’s entire truck lineup.
Available this fall, the limited-edition package is offered on the Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab 4WD with either a 6.0L gasoline V8 engine or the all-new 6.6L Duramax V8 turbo-diesel. More potent than ever, the latter delivers 445 horsepower and 910 lb-ft of torque.
“The new Sierra HD All Terrain X’s powerful attitude reflects a popular trend in very capable off-road trucks, executed with a range-topping level of refinement—a combination of attributes GMC has cultivated for years,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of GMC Sales and Marketing. “And with the new, available Duramax 6.6L, this truck more than matches its bold good looks with true professional-grade capability.”
- 18” black-painted aluminum wheels
- LT275/65R18 Goodyear Duratrac MT-rated tires that feature an aggressive tread pattern for outstanding off-road performance
- Z71 off-road suspension package
- Unique body-coloured grille surround with All Terrain insert
- Black power-adjustable and folding trailering mirrors with integrated turn signals, LED rear guidance lamps, and LED amber clearance lamps
- Black belt moldings, front bumper skidplate and B-pillars
- Black sport side steps
- Black sport bar (mounted in the bed) designed to support available LED off-road driving lamps
- Black Onyx or Summit White body paint
Additionally, the 2017 GMC Sierra HD All Terrain X offers a spray-on bedliner, a heated steering wheel, all-weather floor liners, GMC IntelliLink with an 8” colour touchscreen, a remote-locking tailgate, a remote starting system, adjustable pedals, leather-appointed seats, and wireless charging.