The updated 2017 Subaru Outback will arrive at Canadian dealerships sometime in the next few weeks starting at $27,995.
Look for new driver-assist technologies on select models including reverse automatic braking and high beam assist, as well as an auto-dimming rear-view mirror with HomeLink and compass.
The 2017 Subaru Outback also features a more comfortable interior complete with woodgrain accents and available Java Brown leather. The Touring models have received a new audio system with a 7” high-resolution capacitive touchscreen display, STARLINK smartphone integration, Siri Eyes Free, and SMS text messaging capability.
Under the hood, you’ll find a standard 2.5L 4-cylinder BOXER engine producing 175 hp or, optionally, a 3.6L 6-cylinder BOXER rated at 256 hp. The latter can tow up to 1,224 kg (2,700 lbs). Available transmissions include a 6-speed manual and a CVT.
Pricing for the 2017 Subaru Outback goes as follows:
- 2.5i (6MT): $27,995
- 2.5i (CVT): $29,295
- 2.5i PZEV: $29,995
- 2.5i Touring (6MT): $31,295
- 2.5i Touring (CVT): $32,595
- 2.5i Touring with Technology Package option: $34,095
- 2.5i Limited: $36,095
- 2.5i Limited with Technology Package option: $37,595
- 2.5i Premier with Technology Package: $38,595
- 3.6R Touring: $35,595
- 3.6R Limited: $39,095
- 3.6R Limited with Technology Package option: $40,595
- 3.6R Premier with Technology Package: $41,595