The 2017 Canadian International AutoShow takes place from February 17-26 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, offering car shoppers the biggest single showroom in the country with more than 1,000 vehicles on the floor.
Every major auto manufacturer has almost every vehicle in their lineup on display. Of that number, 41 models are making their first appearance in Canada (see the list at the bottom).
The all-new Hyundai Accent celebrated its world premiere in Toronto, while the Aston Martin-Red Bull concept hypercar (AM-RB 001) made its first appearance in North America—and global auto show debut—at the Canadian International AutoShow.
A total of 15 concept vehicles are on display, ranging from beautiful speed machines (like the Honda Civic Type R Prototype) and high-end luxury sedans (Acura Precision, Cadillac Escala) to SUVs meant for daily driving (Infiniti QX50, Subaru VIZIV-7, Lincoln Navigator).
Visitors will be able to learn about EV technology while exploring “Electric Avenue” and even try out cars like the BMW i3, Nissan LEAF, and Chevy Volt and Bolt EV during complimentary test drives.
In a totally different spectrum, many of the most jaw-dropping and exotic cars on the planet are showcased at “Auto Exotica,” which is a perennial favourite attraction at the show.
What’s more, the event is helping celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday by showcasing Canadian collectors in each feature of the show.
Don’t miss Auto123.com’s coverage of the 2017 Canadian International AutoShow in the next few days. For more information, visit www.autoshow.ca.
- Feb. 17 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Feb. 18-25 10:30 am – 10:00 pm
- Feb. 26 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
List of premieres
- Aston Martin-Red Bull 001
- Audi R8 Spyder, RS3, TT RS and SQ5
- BMW 5 Series and M760Li xDrive
- Cadillac Escala Concept
- Chevrolet Traverse and Equinox Diesel
- Ford Mustang, F-150, and EcoSport
- Genesis New York Concept
- GMC Terrain
- Honda Odyssey
- Hyundai Elantra GT and Accent
- Infiniti QX50 Concept
- Jaguar F-Type 400 Sport
- Kia Stinger and Cadenza
- Lexus LF-FC Concept, UX Concept, and Kinetic Seat Concept
- Lincoln Navigator Concept
- Maserati Quattroporte GranSport
- Mazda CX-5
- Mercedes-AMG GT R, GT C Roadster, and E 63 S 4MATIC+
- MINI Cooper S E Countryman All4
- Nissan Vmotion 2.0 Concept
- Porsche 991 GT3 Cup and Macan Turbo with Performance Package
- Rinspeed Oasis
- Toyota Camry and Camry Hybrid
- Subaru VIZIV-7 Concept
- Volkswagen Tiguan
- Volvo V90 R Design