If you’re currently shopping for a new vehicle or plan on doing so soon, the 2018 edition of Kelley Blue Book’s annual Best Buy Award winners’ list is worth some serious study.
Over the past year, the resident experts at the renowned automotive valuation and information site have tested virtually every model on the market and ranked them using such criteria as price, cost to own over five years (which takes into account taxes, depreciation, financing, insurance, maintenance, fuel and other costs), sales information on equipment and consumer reviews/ratings.
At the end of the day, the overall Best Buy winner was the redesigned 2018 Honda Accord. The new edition retained its high level of refinement and high resale value while offering improved comfort and amenity features and fuel economy – adding up to a lower ownership cost than most of its competitors. This is before we even mention its legendary reputation for quality and reliability.
List of the 2018 Best Buy Award winners from Kelley Blue Book:
- - Small Car: 2018 Honda Civic
- - Mid-Size Car: 2018 Honda Accord
- - Full-Size Car: 2018 Chevrolet Impala
- - Luxury Car: 2018 Audi A5 Sportback
- - Performance Car: 2018 Porsche 718 Boxster
- - Electric/Hybrid Car: 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid
- - Small SUV/Crossover: 2018 Honda CR-V
- - Mid-Size SUV/Crossover: 2018 Honda Pilot
- - Full-Size SUV/Crossover: 2018 Ford Expedition
- - Luxury SUV/Crossover: 2018 Audi Q5
- - Truck: 2018 Ford F-150
- - Minivan: 2018 Honda Odyssey
Don’t forget that next week, on November 22nd, the 2018 edition of the Auto123.com Awards will be taking place in Toronto. Stay tuned to learn which of the finalists in each category take home the big awards!