Russian armoured-car maker Dartz will unveil the Prombron Black Shark on Sunday, October 19th. Based on the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL 63 V8 or G 65 V12, it reportedly produces up to 1,500 horsepower “at the customer's request” and features the following state-of-the-art technologies:
- Fingerprint recognition and retinal scanners called "Golden Eye";
- Telemetrics system capable of monitoring a driver's condition and overall awareness in real time;
- Electrochromatic windows with automatic tinting;
- Disappearing door handles with an anti-paparazzi shock-device;
- Full Kevlar-titanium body capable of withstanding magnetic mines;
- Rotating bulletproof grille;
- Sirens and alarms to scatter crowds;
- And more.
If you're the rich and famous type in need of an armoured vehicle like no other, don't miss the launch of the Dartz Prombron Black Shark.