The Dodge Viper will offer five limited-edition models as it celebrates its 25th and final year of production, FCA announced. They are:
- Viper 1:28 Edition ACR (American Club Racer), a tribute to the current production car single-lap record of 1:28.65 set at the Laguna Seca Raceway, painted in black and red with red alloy wheels, limited to 28 units.
- Viper GTS-R Commemorative Edition ACR, a tribute to one of the most distinguishable and iconic Viper paint schemes of all time ― the white and blue combination of the 1998 Viper GTS-R GT2 Championship Edition ― limited to 100 units.
- Viper VooDoo II Edition ACR, modeled after the original 2010 Viper VooDoo edition and dressed almost entirely in black, limited to 31 units.
- Viper Snakeskin Edition GTC, inspired from the original Snakeskin, with green and black dominating the body, limited to 25 units.
- Dodge Dealer Edition ACR, available exclusively through Dodge’s highest sales volume Viper dealers, Tomball Dodge of Tomball, Texas, and Roanoke Dodge of Roanoke, Illinois, limited to 33 units featuring the customer’s name above the driver’s door.
Which one do you prefer?