If Tesla’s luxurious and extremely high-performance cars intrigue and fascinate you, the company has good news for you: it is currently undertaking a tour of Ontario and Quebec with its very first mobile design studio.
Pulled – of course – by a Model X, Tesla’s customized airstream RV gives visitors an in-depth look at all the interior and exterior features of the automaker’s vehicles, not to mention revolutionary systems such as the electric all-wheel drive, autopilot and cutting-edge battery technology.
If you missed out on the RV’s first stops in Toronto and in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, no need to worry: the calendar provides numerous opportunities to pay it a visit:
- March 8-12: Laurier Québec, Quebec City
- March 15-19: Château Mont Sainte-Anne, Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré
- March 21-26: Laurier Québec, Quebec City
- April 4-9: Quartier Dix30, Brossard
- April 10-16: Tour IBM Marathon, Montreal
- April 20-24: The Westin Ottawa, Ottawa